Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/1689631040087x472751623497611000
Demo to preview the plugin:
Read and Write to nearby NFC devices directly in browser.
Currently supported only on Chrome for Android.
Read from and Write data to compatible NFC devices, e.g. NFC tags supporting NDEF
Plugin Element Properties
The plugin contains a NFC visual element that should be used on a page.
1. Scan - initiating the scan for NFC tags by the web application.
- Write - write data to an NFC tag
data that should be written to the NFC tag
NFC is Supported
A boolean state that reflects whether the NFC functionality is supported by the browser (
true if supported, otherwise
Tag serial number
A string state representing the serial number of the detected NFC tag.
A string state holding the data read from the NFC tag.
Tag not supported
This event is triggered if an error occurs during the NFC tag reading process, indicating the NFC tag may not be supported or readable.
This event is triggered when an NFC tag is successfully read.
Triggered to signal that writing data to the NFC tag was successful.
- Add the plugin element on the page, make sure it is visible and it is not in a hidden group or in a popup.
- Select an event to trigger the Scan action (example- Page is loaded)
- Use the Write action to write data to a NFC tag