A service account is used in an application that calls APIs on behalf of an application. This type of application needs to prove its own identity, but it does not need a user to authorize requests. For example, if your project employs server-to-server interactions such as those between a web application and Google Cloud Storage, then you can use a JSON Web Token in the Bubble API with a Service Account to allow your app access to your Google Resources
1. Sign up or login to the Zeroqode JWT Console 1.
2. Use the 'Google JSON Token Service' button to get started
3. Agree to the terms, then sign into your Google Account.
4. Follow the prompts through the payment screen & setup the project name & service account name.
5. Once your project and service account settings look right, click next.
6. After loading the credentials you can copy the email (ISS) & Your new JSON Token.
When you paste your key, If your mouse cursor is where the yellow is, backspace until its where the red line is shown above.