The following instruction consists of two parts: Stripe Dashboard, and Plugins Tab within your Bubble editor.
You can also check the Stripe Plugin Actions section to learn about its available features.
1. Go to stripe.com and register as developer account.
2. Verify your email address and then activate your account, in order to be allowed to access your dashboard and accept live payments.
3. Go to Developers -> API keys to grab your🔑keys.
Publishable key, just click on it to copy. Save it somewhere as you'll need it later on.
Secret key, press to reveal the key token. Save it somewhere as you'll need it later on.
4. Enable the Connect feature in your Stripe Dashboard. Go to Connected accounts tab, complete all the steps to register your platform and press Continue.
Get started with Connect:
Select the Platform or marketplace option:
Then press Continue:
And you will get access to your Connect:
5. Go to Settings -> Connect -> Settings.
6. Scroll down to locate the Integration section.
Client ID. Save it somewhere as you'll need it later on.
7. Copy the following URI:
And add it to your Redirects URI tab as a Default URI, here:
Here, you are all set up so far.
1. Go to Plugins Tab within your Bubble editor, and install the native Stripe plugin.
2. Paste the obtained
Secret key and
Publishable key from your Stripe Dashboard.
As well as manage the additional settings like Image and Name for your Stripe Checkout.
Charge the current user. This action charges the current user and prompts them to enter their credit card information.
Register the user as a seller. This action enables users to become merchants on your platform. For example, if you want to build a marketplace where users can sell their work to someone else, then they need to be able to credit their account when a transaction occurs.
Collect the user's CC information. This action prompts the user to enter their credit card information without actually charging the card.
Charge a user using saved CC. This action charges a user that has already entered the credit card information. It does not have to be the current user in this case.
Subscribe the user to a plan. This action subscribes a user to a plan, which was previously defined in Stripe. Then, the card will be charged on a regular basis.