This is a setup guide which will follow step by step instruction connecting Stripe to Bubble application, by getting the API Keys and ClientID
Install the Stripe Plugin inside your Bubble Application
2. After installation you'll be able to fill the Stripe's plugin settings the fields with API keys found in your Stripe Dashboard and manage additional settings like Image and Name for your Stripe Checkout
3. Fill in the
API keys and
Client ID fields for Sandbox/development and Live found in Stripe Dashboard under Developers tab and then, API keys.
4. You're all set with the Stripe payments settings.
5. Now you can access plugin actions
Access stripe.com and register as developer account.
You will be allowed to access your dashboard and accept live payments once you have successfully verified your email address and activated your account, under the Activate your account tab.
3. Once you've set and activated account, go to Developers tab and then API Keys to get your keys for app. For
Secret key, press to reveal the key token, the
Publishable key simply copy it.
Client ID, you'll need to enable Connect feature in your Stripe Dashboard. Go to Connect tab complete the steps to register your platform and press Continue.
5. After that, go to Settings tab, then scroll down to access Connect Settings.
6. Once accessed Connect Settings see the Integration menu below to see the
Client ID which is required alongside API Keys in plugin setup.
7. Next step is to add (https://bubble.io/poststripeauth) URI to both live and development Redirects under the Connect Settings, Integration menu as default URIs.
Charge the current user - This action charges the current user and prompts them to enter their credit card information.
Register user as a seller - This action enables users to become merchants on your platform. For example, if you want to build a marketplace where users can sell their work to someone else, then they need to be able to credit their account when a transaction occurs.
Collect the user's CC information - This action prompts the user to enter their credit card information without actually charging the card.
Charge user using saved CC - This action charges a user who has already entered their credit card information. It does not have to be the current user in this case. If no credit card information is available, the action will fail.
Subscribe the user to a plan - This action subscribes a user to a plan, which was previously defined in Stripe. Then, the card will be charged on a regular basis. If the user is already on a plan, their subscription will be updated to the new plan. If the user fails to enter their credit card information, the workflow will stop running. Important: Since the app has two versions, Development and Live, you need to have both versions of your account in Stripe to have the same plans with the same IDs.