Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/twitch---chat-n-stream-1533644061224x701983720989786100
Drop live Chat elements & Video streaming elements in your app and create your own audiences experiences using bubble logic.
Place the element on the page and choose what Twitch features to include. Includes a chat window element, a video/stream/chat-split element, api calls & is also an authentication provider
To interact with plugin and establish connections with API calls, you need a client ID. To receive one, log into the Twitch developer console.
8. To get the client secret click the button "New secret" to obtain the secret key.
Warning: App names should not include “Twitch” (as an exact or fuzzy match), or registration will fail.
9. Insert the Client ID and Client Secret in the same fields in the plugin.
10. After the previous step, use plugin elements to start working with plugin actions/calls by placing element(s) on page.
The plugin contains Twitch Embedded and Twitch Chat elements that should be used on the page in order to set up the Twitch process within the Bubble.
This element is for embedding videos and streams in your page. The element has properties for setting search proprieties :
This element is for embedding chat in your page. This element has only two properties:
Element - Twitch Chat Chat Username - Twitch username which needs to be changed
Client ID: Client ID taken from twitch dev portal Redirect URI: Redirect URI registered during the signup process step on twitch side Scopes: List of scopes that are required to access activity (should be comma separated)
11. Twitch - Get tokens
- This call is an Action call type and a JSON data type. It is a GET request that is used as an action in workflow to get token authorization for the user.
For this plugin, we'll show an example of user authentication and authorization process on Bubble.
2. Next step in workflow on the action a button click and create a new user's field for redirect uri when there is none
3. Final step in the user login and authorization workflow is to use action from the plugin, where we provide parameters accordingly.
4. Done! The user should be authorized and logged into the system with his Twitch Account.
Update 13/01/21 -