Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/calendar-from-google-1634213300329x241451706580682050
Demo to preview the settings
This plugin lets authorized users access the details of their Calendar events, create new events or delete events.
Prerequisites For using the plugin you'll need to get the API credentials as API Key and API Secret. Create your development account at https://console.developers.google.com and enable the Google Calendar API.
Also working with Access Token requires the use of Google's Playground - https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground/
I. Setup Google Developers Console
- Sign in to Google Console: https://console.developers.google.com
- Create a new project
3. Give it a name and indicate Organization (if exists)
3. Go to Library and add enable Calendar API
4. Before generating Keys - configure the Consent Screen
Here is an example of how the Convent Screen can be configured:
- choosе user type:
- add App information:
- add app domain and developer contact info:
5. Create OAuth Client ID credentials
In the Application type field choose "Web application", and don't forget to indicate Authorized redirect URIs (it should be the standard generic redirect https://zeroqode-demo-22.bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/oauth_redirect):
6. Publish your app in the OAuth Consent screen section, to make it work:
7. Paste keys into your app, to the proper fields: In the “OAuth 2.0 Client IDs” list click on your created OAuth ID’s name. Add your redirect URls in the same fields.
Remember to save your changes to the console.
Plugin Data / Actions Calls
Google Calendar - Delete Calendar Event: Deletes an event. Google Calendar - Create a Calendar Event: Creates an event.
Google Calendar - Retrieve List of Calendars: Returns the calendars on the user's calendar list. Google Calendar - Retrieve Calendar Details: Returns specified calendar details. Google Calendar - Retrieve Calendar Events: Returns events on the specified calendar. Google Calendar - Get Event Details: Returns an event from a specified calendar.