360°Viewer Plugin is designed to display an object or panorama in 360 degrees, the very best way to make the most of all your 360 photos and images.
You can load into the database, a group of images of an object from different sides, to display it in 360 degrees, also upload panorama objects to view them beautifully. The object can be scrolled in different directions using "drag and drop" or you can use built-in actions to auto-scroll the object.
The plugin processes a panoramic photo and displays a three-dimensional image. To display a volumetric object or panoramic photo, the corresponding built-in actions of the plug-in are used with the possibility of using additional parameters.
Note: Fullscreen mode for panoramic images is not compatible with iOS operating system
2. On button click event set an action to view the images in 360 using object viewer
3. Set the action proprieties for this event with data source provided from database
4. Add a couple actions to turn the object viewer clockwise or counterclockwise
The plugin contains 360 degree viewer visual element which should be used on page.
2. Panorama viewer - action used to display panoramic views through visual element.
3. Start turn object viewer - action for the 360 degree object., used to rotate only 1 frame. The properties indicate in which direction to rotate (right/left).
4. Start spin object viewer - action for the 360 degree object. Used to activate the object's auto-rotation.
5. Stop spin object viewer - action for the 360 degree object. Used to stop auto-rotate an object.
6. Destroy the object viewer - action for the 360 degree object. Used to stop displaying an object.
7. Destroy the panorama - action for the panorama object. Used to stop displaying panorama.
The plugin has 2 events:
2. Add action "object viewer" or "panorama viewer" and select the desired element
3. Specify the required parameters and data source.
The object or panorama (depending on the selected action) appears in the item area: