Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/1689633643954x166709977530180800
Demo to preview the plugin:
Live Demo: https://ezcodedemo2.bubbleapps.io/mask
This Plugin Mask Email.
Are you looking for an easy way to mask your email from unwanted attention? Look no further than our client-side email hiding service. Our simple-to-use plugin allows you to hide your email address and keep it partially hidden from prying eyes. Download today and take control of your email look!
- Mask emails
- Specify character for masking (ex. *, x etc)
- Trigger an Event that mask is done, for more freedom in using our plugin
Plugin Element Properties
The plugin contains a Mask visual element that should be used on a page.
1. Maskared Email - takes an email address and masks parts of it with a specified symbol, leaving parts of the address and the domain suffix visible. This is typically used for privacy purposes, where displaying the full email address is not desirable.
The email address to be masked.Must be an email style(ex. email@example.com)
The symbol used to mask parts of the email address.(ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
This event is triggered once the email masking process is completed.
- Place the Mask visual element on the page
- Set an event to trigger Maskared Email action
- Set a custom state to store the Get Email returned state
- Display the masked email