Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/google-one-tap-1533644037102x976022443940905000
Google One-Tap for web & mobile. The closest thing to no password yet.
For using the plugin you'll need to get the API credentials with Google . Create your development account at : https://console.developers.google.com
Note: Remember to save all you settings in Google Console
7. When you've got your clientID from Developer Account, place it in plugin settings fields as shown:
8. Next place the Plugin element on in the Design Tab in bubble editor:
9. Use the element proprieties to create your logic.
The plugin contains Google One Tap element that should be used on the page in order to set up the authentication process.
- Enable autoselect - If checkbox is checked it will enable automatic selection of an account, if there is only one - Context - You can choose one of three contexts for the One Tap prompt header: signin: "Sign in with Google.", signup: "Sign up with Google.", use: "Use with Google." - The DOM ID - The DOM ID of the container (use only Group visual element!) element. If not set, the One Tap prompt will be displayed at the top right corner of the window.
2. One Tap Validate token - this action is used to validate user token and retrieve user email / name.
(param.) id_token - parameter value obtained from google one tap's element state
For this plugin example, we'll show user validation to get information about it using validate token action and google one tap login event.
2. Add action One tap - Validate Token using one tap's token ID state to validate the user
3. Retrieve the information about the user (ex: name, email, or picture) in a custom state
Update 07/11/20 -