Add an awesome file/image uploader to your app!! Supports live preview, image/file size limits, file type, and much more! You can upload your files directly to your bubble account plan, Uploadcare plan, Filestack plan, or Microsoft Azure plan. This Multi-Uploader is extremely customizable and configurable.
You must have a Uploadcare/Filestack or Azure developer account to use the plugin and upload to these buckets by accessing:
Note: Check pricing details for available plans for respective services in order to use them.
1. Go to https://uploadcare.com, press Get free API key. Free Plan is limited to: 100 upload units 1 GB traffic per month 1 MB of smart storage.
2. After signing up and receiving your email confirmation, you will be transferred to Dashboard, where you can create a new project or use a default one.
3. Copy the project's public key.
3. Create a new project
4. Generate shared access signatures
5. Create a container where the files will be stored.
6. Set CORS
1. Place the Uploader element on a page 2. Provide keys/storage name for respective service (if any)
3. Start uploading to the respective service.
The plugin contains the Uploader visual element which should be used on a page.
The plugin returns the following states:
In this workflow, we will show you how to save a thing in the database using default bubble actions and plugin event
2. Add a step to create an object, by providing the Uploader's File exposed element state and save the value to a field (file)
3. The file will be saved in Bubble's Data field with respective %name% in table
Update: 02/05/2019 –
The image height and width states will be triggered only when the file was uploaded and it is a image file type. [MIME TYPES]
New plugin propriety for initialization. The checkbox for Initialize from workflow now can be set. By default it's value is set to True.
Update: 02/03/2020 –
In order to use the action follow our workflow setup:
1. Add the action in the workflow.
2. Select the "Uploader" element that is set to Azure, and write in the "Filename" the name of the file that you want to delete.
Update: 19/01/2021 –
Update: 27/01/2021 –
Update: 25/02/2021 –
Update: 23/03/2021 -
Update: 24/03/2021 -
Update: 21/06/2021, Version 2.46.0 -
Update: 03/09/2021, Version: 2.49.0 -
Update: 15.09.21, Version: 2.50.0
Update: 15.12.21 - Version: 2.51.0
Update: 20.12.21 - Version: 2.52.0
Update: 16.02.22 - Version 2.53.0
Update: 7.03.22 - Version 2.54.0
Update: 09.03.22 - Version 2.5.0
Update: 13.05.22 - Version: 2.58.0.
fixed problem with field 'attachment to'
IMPORTANT: Default Bubble picture uploader will not work on the same page if you are using this multi-uploader, & IE is not supported.