Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/boxcom-storage-user-oauth-1534161002813x116284923343536130
This plugin allows you to integrate Box storage in your Bubble app. The Box is a Simple, Secure File Sharing and Collaboration From Anywhere.
4. Select the Authentication Method 'App Token (User Authentication):
5. Now give your integration a name.
6. After you have created a new application, you can select it.
7. Go to the configuration tab.
8. Get Client ID and Client Secret and don’t forget about redirect URL it will be pasted here.
9. Insert Client ID and Client Secret in fields in the plugin settings.
Done! - Your app is ready to pull & store files in BOX within minutes!
The plugin comes with a BoxEmbed element which can be used to embed BOX UI functionality.
Update: 5/01/2022 - Version 1.8.0