Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/boxcom-storage-user-oauth-1534161002813x116284923343536130
This plugin allows you to integrate Box storage in your Bubble app. Box is a Simple, Secure File Sharing and Collaboration From Anywhere
Prerequisites: You will need a developer account with Box API in order interact with the Plugin: https://developer.box.com/
Head to https://developer.box.com/ & signup as a developer.
Once your signed up & logged in, navigate to My Apps.
Now you can click 'Create New App' & start your integration. After you click 'Create New App' select 'Custom':
4. Select the Authentication Method 'App Token (User Authentication):
5. Now give your integration a name.
6. After you have created a new application, you can select it.
7. Go to the configuration tab.
8. Get Client ID and Client Secret and don’t forget about redirect URL it will be pasted here.
9. Insert Client ID and Client Secret in fields in the plugin settings.
The plugin comes with BoxEmbed element which can used to embed BOX UI functionality.