Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/twilio-video-conversations-1611927511080x769795732521103700
Create real-time video apps that scale as you grow chats with WebRTC Go to larger group rooms with many participants.
In order to interact with the plugin you'll need to get the API credentials Account SID and API Keys. Create your development account at: https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio
Install the Twilio plugin
Access Twilio developer account and create a project.
Open the Twilio dashboard tab and get Account SID
4. Go to the programmable video tab and choose tools , -> access API key and create an KeySid and KeySecret.
5. Copy the Account SID and API Keys from Twilio developer account
6. Use Access Tokens action to authenticate the plugin by providing Account SID and KeySid/KeySecret taken from Twilio Developer Account in Plugin Settings
7. Now you ready to access Video Calls.
The plugin contains TwilioVideo visual element which should be used on page. This element is to display participants in conversation.
Connection to room - Event which represents that user(s) has (have) established a connection in a Room
Disconnect from room - Event which represents that user(s) has (have) disconnected from a Room
Connect to room - Action which is used to connect to room (Provide a value, text type)
Disconnect to room - Action which is used to disconnect from the room.
Video Disconnect /Connect - Action used to connect or disconnect video source
Mute/Unmute - Action used to mute and unmute audio stream
Full screen - Action used to make conversation element in Full Screen
Number of Participants
Access Tokens - return token for connection room. It is necessary to set the next parameters Account Sid, API SID KEY, API SECRET KEY, which we have previously obtained.
Room name - Enter room name. Identity - Enter the participant's name.
In this workflow we will show you how to connect to a Room and start conversation
In this demo we create workflow on Click Event using a Button element, and use
Access Token action for connection to a room
2. Next step is to connect to room by providing a name value and a token room which we obtain from previous action step
3. The result will be, connected user(s) in the conversation room
Update: 03/03/21 -
Fixed problem with the join room