Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/repeating-group-to-csv-1525781404285x727100664288903200
Exporting your data from your application will be now much easier with our CSV export. This Zeroqode plugin will save every row in a selected repeating group into a downloadable CSV file with a single click. It will contain the same fields in the same order as they appear in the repeating group.
URL for downloading - type text.
Download CSV action has a few fields that have an impact on the output file.
- Insert RG ID - a dynamic value of type text. Insert repeating group id to convert it to CSV format.
- Table captions from - dropdown with options (Group, Manually). If Group is selected, the caption for columns will be bubble group id. If Manually will be selected, the caption for columns will be manually inserted in Captions (group ID).
- Captions (group ID) - dynamic value of type text. It makes sense if the step above is selected Manually.
- File Name - a dynamic value of type text. Output file name.
- Separator - static text. The separator for CSV properties, by default, is a comma ‘,’.
- Content surrounded - static text. Entire the CSV content surrounded in, by default, there are double quotes ‘“‘.
- Enable Captions(headers) - checkbox. Enable captions for csv columns content.
- csv_ignored - is the ID Attribute required to be used while opting out of a field from Repeating Group.
Once you trigger this workflow action, the plugin will process the repeating group and then return a state with the download URL with CSV named file.
The plugin downloads only the data that is fully loaded and visible in the Repeating Group, available on a page.
- fixed problem with checkbox status (1.18.0): previously, checkbox status was converted to a CSV file as always "true"
Update 06/06/2022 - Version: 1.21.0.
- minor fixes
Update 27/01/2023 - Version 1.25.0
- Added possibility with id "css_ignored" ignore column
Update 07/03/2023 - Version 1.29.0
- updated the plugin for the new responsive (and 21st Bubble version)
Update 13/03/2023 - Version: 1.30.0
- Fixed Manual table captions
Update 22/03/2023 - Version: 1.31.0
- added a possibility to ignore an RG from RG