This plugin adds abilities to add layers, switch to 3d mode, track live, show directions, track route, display KML & more with bubble’s default map.
1. Google Map ID - put in your google map element id.
2. Initial Latitude - put in initial latitude.
3. Initial Longitude - put in initial longitude.
4. Initial Zoom - put in initial zoom.
1. Map as URL - returns current map position as google maps url.
2. Mileage - returns traveled route.
1. Geolocation is not supported - triggered when geolocation is not supported by the device.
2. Geolocation find is not allowed - triggered when user blocks his location tracking.
1. Get Map as URL - used for refresh Map as URL state.
2. Display KML File - used for displaying KML files with content.
3. Add Layer - used for adding additional layers to the map (Traffic Layer, Transit Layer, Bicycling Layer).
4. 3D Map - used for displaying a place from the map in 3D if place have 3D imagery.
5. Track User - used for start tracking current position real time.
6. Stop tracking user - used for stop tracking.
7. Add Directions - used for drawing best route between two points.
8. Draw Previous Route - used for drawing to the map previous saved routes (Mileage State).
9. Reset Map - used for reset the map to initial conditions.