Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/cloudsponge-1593790795852x603356390970140900
CloudSponge Contact Picker Plugin - offers seamless integration and the possibility to import major address books contacts into your application.
You must have an account with CloudSponge to interact with the plugin. Create you development account here.
- Go to the CloudSponge page
- Sign in with your account or create a new one.
3. Create an App to get access to your CloudSponge app KEY
4. Get your Cloudsponge KEY in credentials tab.
5. Set the OAuth credentials from Google, Yahoo and Microsoft accounts; Add the the proxy URL for Google Contacts in the CloudSponge dashboard.
6. Insert CloudSponge key in Bubble plugin settings.
You're all set!
7. Place the Oauth Element on page for the authorization process, use it as text area for your contacts or make it 0x0 pixels to just authorize.
Plugin Visual Element
The plugin contains 3 visual elementы which should be used on page.
This element is a Oauth / Textarea for authorization and it has a textarea to display the chosen contacts.
CS Services Element
The element is used to open one service chosen by the user and display the name of the service.
CS Multiservice Element
The element is used to open the widget screen where a user chooses which type of service to get the contacts.
- Getinfo - action is used to retrieve the contact data in state form from CSOauth element
- CSOauth Contact - state which returns contact value of the CSOauth element.