This section states the purpose of each page.
In this summary, we will describe each page and its content. The Page Element is the fundamental one that contains all the other elements.
Tip: See Bubble Reference for more information about Pages element https://bubble.io/reference#Elements.Page 🙂
This is the main page typically encountered first on the web app that usually contains links to the other pages of the site. A homepage includes a variety of menus that make it easy for users to find the information they need.
This page is the key one in the template, displaying all blocks that usually are required for a startup description in a stylish way. It includes:
- Our Community - includes 3 blocks with redirect to Community, Speakers, and Social media.
- Our success in numbers provides startup statistics.
- Meet the team displays the list of startup team members.
- Become a part of our big family - includes the registration form for new users
- Our blog - displays a short description of blog articles
- What "they" are saying about us - shows a list of startup reviews.
- Footer - provides useful links and contact information
This page displays the full text of an article mentioned in the blog section of the index page, as well as the blog, community, and reviews section.
This page displays the details of the "Our success in numbers" section of the
indexpage, divided into 3 blocks, followed by the blog and reviews section.
This page is for resetting the password.
This is a page for 404 redirect errors, informing a user that the web page he or she is looking for cannot be found.