This section states the purpose of each page.
In this summary, we will describe each page and its content. The Page Element is the fundamental one that contains all the other elements.
Tip: See Bubble Reference for more information about Pages element https://bubble.io/reference#Elements.Page 🙂
This is the main page typically encountered first on the web app that usually contains links to the other pages of the site. A homepage includes a variety of menus that make it easy for users to find the information they need.
Here, the main functionality of the template is implemented.
The main tab for unregistered users starts with a 3-step slide onboarding (that can be skipped), showing some hints:
After logging through one of the available ways, the main menu displays navigation elements that link to other tabs:
The Native Mobile Kit comes with 6 tabs, as follows:
- UI Kit - this tab displays components and styles made for iOS/Android separately (the OS is detected automatically).
- Push Notifications - this tab allows you to create your own notifications and test how they work in native app. Just add title & text, click on “Send push notifications” and see how it works.
- Map - this tab allows detecting, previewing, and sharing the current user location in a user profile.
- Profile - this tab allows to preview and edit user profile. Here user can delete his account from the app if needed.
- Headers - this tab displays header reusable elements. Switch between them to see various headers.
- Nav Menus - this tab displays navigation bars and bottom menus. Switch between them to see various navigation bars.
Note: Switching between tabs works by changing elements’ custom states.
This is the page where users see the legal statement that specifies how the company manages the collected user data. This is an obligatory page if you want to publish your app in App/Google Store
This is the page where users see the agreement act between both sides: the company that has the web application and users who access the web application.
Tip: The text on this page is a placeholder and should be modified according to your own terms of service.
Here, users reset their password after accessing the link in the mail.
This is a page for 404 redirect errors, informing users that the web page they are looking for cannot be found.