Feedly is an anonymous social network template similar to YikYak. With mobile-first design this template enables users to make anonymous posts and upvotes.
- Mobile first design
- Responsive design
- Geolocation system
- Anonymous posting and voting
- Admin Panel
Users are able to make anonymous comments on posts. Comments may carry Dislikes and/or Likes from other users. Users can also downvote and report comments. Comments may also carry an Image.
Basic user data are not registered here considering that every user is anonymous. The only data recorded here are the user's geographic address (Location), list of Liked Comments and if a user has been Banned from using the app.
Geographic Location which is written in to the database is used to find in the nearby area user position to join local feeds.
This page serves as the homepage and entire app page. This displays a list of posts with comments and number of likes for each post. The page also contains an add button to enable the user make a new post. It also allows for a filter of comments made only by the user and also comments liked by the user.
This template has an admin panel page mostly used for managing users and reported posts as well as checking overall statistics of the platform. The structure is formed by 3 blocks, each one offering a different set of options:
- ability to see all users
- ability to ban an user
- ability to unban an user
- ability to delete an user
- ability to message an user
- ability to see a graph and selecting which information is displayed from a dropdown
- ability to see the count for data types (users, posts, comments, reported posts etc.)
- ability to see how many new users signed this month, how many users where banned this month, how many posts where reported this month etc.
- ability to view reported posts
- ability to delete a reported post
- ability to verify a reported post
On top of the page there is a button for every block listed above and clicking on any of them will make visible the container with all the details related to that button while the previous active container will become invisible.
The footer contains other details about the app and social links.
This contains the app logo.
Signup / Login Popup
This page allows signing up using email address. It also allows for login for already registered users.
Things to Note
Please do not delete an entire data thing unless you are sure of what you are doing. However, feel free to delete template content used in building this template.
For security purposes the template has limited rights for potential customers. What that means is that you will not be able to use the admin features at full until you will not buy this template and enable the editing feature.If you already bought the template you can enable the additional feature by following one of the steps bellow:
- Go to database -> AllSpecialRights and edit the WriteRights of the first entry to 'yes'.
- Go to page admin_panel -> Workflows and delete the orange workflows that have the negative condition (word "no" present in it's condition). From the other ones (those with word "yes" present in it's condition) remove just condition. After all that you might want to delete the SpecialRight datatype and the BuyTemplate popup form the admin_panel. For a better understanding check the image bellow.
Demo to preview the template
Live Demo: https://yikyakclone.bubbleapps.io/