This section states the purpose of each page.
In this summary, we will describe each page and its content. The Page Element is the fundamental one that contains all the other elements.
Tip: See Bubble Reference for more information about Pages element https://bubble.io/reference#Elements.Page 🙂
This is the main page typically encountered first on the web app that usually contains links to the other pages of the site. A homepage includes a variety of menus that make it easy for users to find the information they need.
This page features a hero section with CTA and provides general information about the platform features, the team, benefits, and has the contact form.
This is the main page of this template, offering a tool for task and project management.
Here, users can:
- see general stats: how many tasks/photos/links they’ve added,
- add tasks to simple to-do lists to complete them when needed,
- pin/unpin tasks
- create folders,
- assign created tasks to folders or leave them without folders,
- move the tasks from one folder to another,
- add not only tasks but images and links to folders.
Admin: See the instructions on how to grant Admin Rights in your template.
Here, users reset their password after accessing the link in the mail.
This is a custom-designed page for 404 redirect errors, informing users that the web page they are looking for cannot be found.