The following instruction consists of two parts: Google Developer Console, and Plugins Tab within your Bubble editor.
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials, login, and create a new project.
2. Configure the Consent Screen with information about your application.
3. Go back to Credentials tab, and create an OAuth Client ID.
For Application type, please choose Web application.
For Authorized redirect URIs, please add the following URI with your own domain replaced:
Or, with your own domain (in case you have one):
Now simply click the CREATE button to submit. Finally, you have generated the API Keys.
Now, you can configure the plugin in your Bubble app.
1. Go to Plugins -> Google plugin within your Bubble editor.
2. Mark the generic redirect URL checkbox (you'll see your own project name there).
3. Paste the generated App ID and App Secret keys (Client ID and Client Secret).