The following instruction consists of two parts: Facebook for Developers - to configure your own account, and Bubble Editor - to configure the Plugins tab and check the Backend workflows.
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com and login.
2. Go to My Apps -> Create App to create a new App ID.
3. On your apps page, you can locate the list of Facebook Products. Find Facebook Login and click Set Up.
4. Fill in the Site URL with your own web app URL:
Then just submit.
5. Then click on this In development toggle:
And this popup window will appear:
Click on Basic Settings to be redirected on your settings page.
7. Go to your Bubble editor and create two blank pages:
Then go back to Facebook dashboard and set the following URLs for:
Terms of Service
8. Go to Facebook Login -> Settings form the left menu.
And paste the following URI into Valid OAuth Redirect URIs field:
Then simply click on Save Changes to submit. Now, you can configure the plugin in your Bubble app.
1. Go to Plugins -> Facebook plugin within your Bubble editor.
2. Mark the generic redirect URL checkbox (you'll see your own project name there).
3. Paste the generated App ID and App Secret keys.
This section isn't a required configuration, but just an important note❗
In case you are using one of our templates with Sign in with Facebook as a feature, this endpoint is already created for you.