Link to plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/cloudsponge-1593790795852x603356390970140900
CloudSponge Contact Picker Plugin - offers seamless integration and possibility to import major address books contacts into your application.
Go to CloudSponge page
Sign in with your account or create a new one.
3. Create an App to get access to your CloudSponge app KEY
4. Get your Cloudsponge KEY in credentials tab.
5. Set the OAuth credentials from Google, Yahoo and Microsoft accounts; Add the the proxy URL for Google Contacts in the CloudSponge dashboard.
6. Insert CloudSponge key in Bubble plugin settings.
7. Place the Oauth Element on page for authorization process , use it as textarea for your contacts or make it 0x0 pixels to just authorize.
The plugin contains 3 visual element which should be used on page.
This element is a Oauth / Textarea for authorization and it has a textarea to display the chosen contacts.
The element is used to open one service chosen by user and display the name of the service .
The element is used to open the widget screen where a user chooses which type of service to get the contacts.
Getinfo - action is used to retrieve the contact data in state form from CSOauth element
CSOauth Contact - state which returns contact value of the CSOauth element.